I love new songs, but I also love a really good cover of an already good song. Thus, I've compiled a small showing-- some of which are pretty decent and some that are just plain amazing. The list starts with 3 fun ones from Weezer, The Summer Set, and Pixie Lott; gets progressively more mellow with acoustics from Katy Perry, James Morrison, The Noisettes, Duffy & another from PL; and ends with a surprisingly good one by some chick from an MTV reality show. Ch-ch-ch-ch...CHECK EM OUT!
KIDS & POKER FACE (Live MGMT/LG Cover) | Weezer
LOVE IN THIS CLUB (Usher Cover) | The Summer Set
LAST NIGHT (The Strokes Cover) | Pixie Lott
BLACK & GOLD (Sam Sparro Cover) | Katy Perry
MAN IN THE MIRROR (MJ Cover) | James Morrison
WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG (TheKillers Cover) | The Noisettes
READY FOR THE FLOOR (HotChip Cover) | Duffy
LOVE this! there's also faster cover by Lissy Trullie
that I've been playing nonstop since last Summer
watch the popout video
SOMEONE LIKE YOU (Kings of Leon Cover) | Pixie Lott
[ i like this a lot better than the Paramore version]
THE FUNERAL (Band of Horses Cover) | Liz Lee
from the MTV Series "My Life As Liz"
PEACE. -sdv
No comments:
Post a Comment