Thursday, November 19, 2009

t h e (FALL) L i s t;; If I'm walking on campus w/a smile on my face

...then I'm probably listening to one (or all) of these songs on my iPod aka 'The Good Vibes Fall Quarter List.'

(in no particular order)

Us Regina Spektor
Bulletproof | La Roux
Happy | Leona Lewis
Bad Romance | Lady GaGa
There Goes The Fear Doves
The Heat | Anjulie
When I Get Home (You're So Dead) | Mayday Parade
Melody | Kate Earl
My Love The Bird and The Bee
Animal (Original Mix) | Mike Snow
Last Days | TheAmplid
Pro Nails (Tepr Remix) | Kid Sister
Buttons | Sia
Oh!Forever |Brakesbrakesbrakes
Don't Slow Down Matt & Kim
Cash In My Pocket | Wiley ft. Daniel Merriweather
Hello Seattle | Owl City
Morning After Dark | Timbaland
Adore | Lo-Fi-Fnk
Want U | Lo-Fi-Fnk
Vanished | Crystal Castles
Where I Belong | Motion City Soundtrack
Ready For The Floor | Lissy Trullie

-- of course, Winter is coming up and I am indeed a sucker for some mellow, sometimes sad, songs. Alas, a sleepy mix is on hand...

1 comment: