Winter season finds me up at all hours of the night, thinking, rehashing, reminiscing, often remembering things I would rather, um, forget. THUS, I'm constantly searching for music that will ease my mind, appease my heart, & (hopefully) lull me to sleep. This list is what I have so far; I've found it also does well to accompany them misty mornings and treacherously cold nights. Enjoy!
t h e L i s t
(the givens)
Winter Song / Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson
Doesn't Mean Anything / Alicia Keys
Fearless / Colbie Caillat
--
(the not-so-givens)
Empire State of Mind II / Alicia Keys (solo)
Shirk / Me'Shell NdegéOcello
Under The Milky Way / Sia
Amelia / Matthew Perryman Jones
Nightingale / Rocco DeLuca & The Burden
Photograph / Slushco
Hazy (ft. Will Fitzsimmons) / Rosi Galan
Silence / Kate Earl
Embers / Young Galaxy
Swimmers / Broken Social Scene
Beautiful Drug / Thievery Corporation
Vanilla Twilight / Owl City
By Your Side / CoCo Rosie
Grey Weather / Gregory & The Hawk
Skinny Love / Bon Iver
Seven Day Mile / The Frames
First Love / Adele
When It's Love / Anjulie
I Lost You / Katherine McPhee
The Thief / Brooke Fraser
Fever Drean / Iron & Wine
The Lightning Exhibit / Today The Moon, Tomorrow The Sun
----
(mostly instrumental):
Midnight In A Perfect World / DJ Shadow
Your Hand In Mine / Explosions In The Sky
Saeglopur / Sigur Rós
Twenty Two Fourteen / The Album Leaf
----
(and because i'm pretty much obsessed with him)
Hello, I'm In Delaware / City & Colour
Save Your Scissors / City & Colour
Comin' Home/ City & Colour
The Girl / City & Colour
-sdv
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment